fix my seo
Do you need more customers?
If you find yourself asking any of the following 3 questions, then you will want to give us a call ASAP.
- I’m paying money each month for SEO, but nothing changes and I really don’t see it translate into new customers?
- I already have a good site. Do I really need SEO?
- I really don't care about online stuff. At the end of the day... how do I get more customers?
I met with Potent before I even signed my lease... and have enjoyed significant year on year growth for 4 years and counting. I'm on their Market Leader package, which includes SEO, Google & Facebook Reputation Management and more. I’m regularly getting 200+ new customer enquiries each month... this package is the real deal. Keep up your great work!
L.A. – Owner of a local Auto Service Centre in Melbourne's West.
'Fix-my-SEO' is a package put together to help new customers who have been asking the above questions or similar.
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is fundamentally making sure Google & Bing can connect potential customers to you through your website. So SEO is important and it is important that it is done by a high-end SEO operator.
One red flag, of poor quality, is if your SEO team can't change your website code. This means that the all-important foundational SEO work is not being done. If this foundational work is not done your SEO will never be as effective as it should be.
Poor quality SEO teams can even do more harm than good. We have been engaged on numerous occasions for emergency SEO to repair a website’s performance, destroyed after using SEO techniques hated by Google. In extreme cases we had to start from scratch on a brand new domain name.
"How do I get more customers?"
When new customers contact us to fix their SEO what we find that
what they're really asking for is to help them attract more customers. This is bigger
than just SEO.
The bigger question is "how do I get more customers?"
Spam emails promising “Number one on Google” tap into the sense that SEO has a benefit (although it is suspicious they send that email to everyone). However, SEO is only one part of what we would consider 'the fix' for an under-performing website.
As structural SEO is so important, we would first look at moving your site onto our latest platform. But as we know no-one wants to have to start over, we've made this more palatable by spreading our setup costs over the first year. We would review the website content and site structure and start managing your SEO as well as Reputation on Google & Facebook.
BYO Small Website
We will rebuild your website in the latest Laravel PHP platform, (see Business Website) revise
the website content with SEO in mind and spread our setup costs across
your first year. Ongoing we will manage your website & hosting as well as managing your
SEO and Online Reputation on Google & Facebook.
per month, year 1
per month thereafter
NB: A small website is up to 10 content pages.
BYO Large Website
We will rebuild your website in the latest Laravel PHP platform, (see Large Website) revise the website content with SEO in mind and spread our setup costs across your first year. Ongoing we will manage your website & hosting as well as managing your SEO and Online Reputation on Google & Facebook.
per month, year 1
per month thereafter
To attract new customers online there are a few things we must get right:
- Your website must have the foundational SEO for Google & Bing to easily index you for what you do.
- This includes the website structure, of your pages & titles and headings.
- Your site must be easy to use, and explain the Services you provide which prospective customers want.
- We suggest you start with the same language you would use in person, so people get to know you before they even come in.
- Then apply professional copywriting to seed the content with the keywords & phrases people actually search for when they are looking for your services. Sometimes people outside the industry use different language!
- Complete regular Search Engine Optimisation Reviews where the content & website structure is adjusted to meet the changing needs of your business.
- This is all focussed on helping you appear in Google Search when people search for your services.
- Lastly, managing your reputation on Online Reviews
is all important. Customers today believe Google Reviews which make them a key consideration for new customers and whether they want to business with you.